All of these questions have been asked in the context of an interview BTW.
Here is a short list of deal breaker questions for me:
- How familiar are you with WebSphere and the Rational Application Development tools?
- Do you know EJB 1?
- How well do you work with people with strong personalities?
- Ever work with MUMPS?
- Do you have any experience using:
- Have you used waterfall?
- Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior?
- How do you feel about administering our servers?
- Do you mind working around children?
It's amazing how much can be stated about a job with a question.
Anyone care to contribute their own deal breaker questions?